RULES OF THE COMPETITION "Valentine's Day with Bethru"
§ 1 General provisions
- This document, hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations", defines the conditions, rules and duration of the "Valentine's Day with Bethru" competition (hereinafter referred to as: "Competition") on the https://www.facebook.com/BethruPlanet Facebook website. These Regulations are binding for the Organizer and the Competition Participants, regulate the terms and conditions of participation in the Competition, the rights and obligations of the Organizer and the rights and obligations of the Competition Participants.
- Organizer of the Competition:
Bethru Sp. z o.o. Sportowa 20, 97-410 Kleszczów KRS: 0000908889 NIP: PL7692239599 REGON: 389390028
- The Organizer confirms that it is an independent administrator of personal data within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, i.e. as amended) for the purpose and scope resulting from the provisions of these Regulations. In particular, the Organizer processes data in order to organize, conduct and select the winnersof the Competition, transfer prizes to selected Competition Winners and consider complaints on the terms set out in the Regulations.
- The Competition lasts from 14-21.02.2023, applications can be published until 23:59 on 21.02 (hereinafter also: "Competition Period").
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the provisions of the Regulations, provided that such changes do not result in a limitation or adverse change of the rights acquired in the Competition by the Participants, of which it shall immediately inform the Participantsby posting the new version of the Regulations on the website of the https://bethru.com/. Any amendments to the Regulations will apply from the moment of their announcement.
- The Organizer declares that the Competition is not a game of chance, raffle, mutual bet, promotionallottery, game the outcome of which depends on the case or any other form provided for in the Gambling Act of 19 November 2009 (Journal of Laws of 2009 No. 201, item 1540, as amended).
- The correctness of the conduct of the Competition will be supervised by theContest Committee consisting of persons indicated by the Organizer.
- In case of any doubts concerning the course of the Competition, the deciding body shall be the Contest Committee, which shall have the casting power in these matters.
- The Organizer informs that the Competition is not conducted, sponsored or endorsed by the owner of Facebook, nor is it related to Facebook, is a trademark registered for Facebook Inc., and its use for the purposes of this Competitionis as agreed between the Organizer and the owner of the Portal. Facebook is not responsible for the proper conduct of the Contest. Any claims related to the Competition should be addressed exclusively to the Organizer of the Competition.
§ 2 Competition conditions
- A Competition Participant, hereinafter referred to as the "Participant", may be an adult natural person with full legal capacity, residing in the Republic of Poland, who meets all of the following conditions:
- hasa personal profile on Facebook, hereinafter referred to as the "Profile";
- submitted and maintained in accordance with Facebook's terms of service, including personal data consistent with the actual state of affairs.
- The Competition is not open to employees or collaborators of the Organiser and other persons or entities involved in the conduct of the Competition. The ban also applies to family members of the above-mentioned persons.
- In order to participate in the Competition, the Participants within the time limit specified in § 1 point 4 should submit their application and meet the other conditions set out in these Regulations.
- The contest consists in writing in the comment under the contest post the answersto the question - what do you like the most in yourself?
- The answer to the Competition Question must be given in the form of a comment under the entry placed on the Facebook fanpage available at https://www.facebook.com/BethruPlanet, usingthe Participant's Profile. The entry must be submitted during the Contest Period.
- The answer to the Competition Question will be evaluated from the point of view of the following criteria: creativity, unconventionality of the issue undertaken, unconventionality,innovation, originality, aesthetic values.
- The answer to the Competition Question may not infringe the rights of third parties, in particular copyrights, be contrary to the law or morality.
- Before submitting the application, the Participant shouldread the Regulations. Submitting an application means willingness to participate in the Competition on the terms set out in the Regulations.
- Participation in the competition is voluntary and free of charge.
- A maximum of 1 answer to the competition questions can be submitted tothe competition.
- In matters of dispute or not covered by the Regulations, the final decision shall be made by the Contest Committee.
- The Competition is published and maintained on the https://www.facebook.com/BethruPlanet
- The condition for participation in the Competition is the cumulative fulfillment of the conditions described in § 2 of the Regulations.
- The answers to the competition question, meeting the conditions described in § 2, point 4, published under the competition post on Bethru's Facebook profile from 14 to 21 February 2023, 23:59, will be evaluated.
- The winners of the competition will be five persons who will publish applications in accordance with the provisions of the competition regulations and will be selected by the competition committee in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- After the end of the Competition – within 3 working days from the closing date – the Contest Committee will announce the Winners by contacting them in private messages.
- After the announcement of the results, the Contest Committee shall award the Winners a total of five prizes.
- Prizes: five sets of Bethru Glass - each set contains a cloth, bottle and cleaning tablet.
- The winner will be informed about the winby a private message addressed to the profile of the user through which the contest entry was made under the contest post.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent or other material prize.
- The winner may declare their refusal to accept the Prize within 3 days of receiving notification of their win.
- The founder of the Awards is Bethru Sp. z o.o. Sportowa 20, 97-410 Kleszczów KRS: 0000908889 NIP: PL7692239599 REGON: 389390028
§ 5 Protection of personal data
- The data ofthese Contest Participants will be processed for the purposes of conducting the Competition, selecting the winners and awarding, issuing, collecting and settling the prize.
- Personal data of the Competition participants will be used in accordance with the conditions set out in the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, as amended). The administrator of personal data is the Organizer.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to do so prevents participation in the Competition. The person providing personal data has the right to access their personal data and the right to correct and delete them.
- The administrator of personal data of the Competition Participants is Bethru Sp. z o.o., Sportowa 20, 97-410 Kleszczów
- The processing of personal data willinclude the following scope of data: name and surname, as well as e-mail address and telephone number of an adult submitting to the competition; address of residence to which the competition prize will be transferred.
- The legal basis for data processing is art. 6 par. 1 lit. c Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movementof such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), i.e. fulfillment by the Organizer of the legal obligation incumbent on the Organizer, related to the provision of necessary settlements in connection with the conduct of the Competition and the recognition of reconnaissance. The basis for data processing is also art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interest of the Organizer consisting in enabling the Participant to participate in the Competition, to settle the Competition and inform about its settlement and marketing by the Organizer.
- Personal data will be processed for the duration of the Competition, its settlement and awarding of the Prize, the time necessary for the proper settlement of the Competition and the time necessary to demonstrate the correctness of theCompetition, i.e. the length of the limitation period for claims, as well as for the time resulting from tax regulations. Personal data will also be processed for the duration of marketing activities by the Organizer or until the Participants object to further data processing for marketing purposes. The data will not be processed in a fully automated manner, including profiling.
- The recipients of the Participant's personal data may be: entities supporting the conduct of the Competition, including marketing agencies, accounting offices, courier companies.
- The Organizer plans to transfer personal data to third countries (to the United States), based on the Implementing Decision of the European Commission of 12.07.2016 introducing the Privacy Shield. Data will be transferred only to entities certified under this decision.
- The Participant has two types of right to object to the processing of personal data if the Organizer processes his personal data:
- on the basis of legitimate interests, the Participant may object for reasons related to his particular situation;
- for direct marketing purposes, the Participant mayobject in any case.
§ 7 Final provisions
- The Regulations are the only document issued by the Organizer defining the rules of the Competition under the name "Valentine's Day with Bethru". To the extent not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
- Both the Participants and the Organizer will strive to resolve any disputes arising from the Regulations in an amicable manner, through negotiations.
- Competition Participants may contact the Organizer electronically at adres: firstname.lastname@example.org